• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I did some work for a plumber from the Midwest and he said water lines were 3 feet deep and were ran into the basement or central most point of a home. No water meters along property right of way. They tap the main line and keep it deep. No water pipes are run on exterior walls

Pre insulated PEX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this on Twitter,@Robert West retweeted
Yeah I saw this earlier, heartbreaking.... believe it or not Jeopardy is the one show my family sits down to watch together every night. The Allstar tournament that just concluded was great but now hearing this...so sad. Hope he can pull off a miracle!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dang. Very sad about Alex! Cancer sucks and my family has been affected by it!
As a little lighter side, if you need a little laugh just because, the SNL skits, where Will Ferrell plays Alex Trebec and Darrell plays Sean Connery, and Norm McDonald as Burt Reynolds,are truly comedy gold!!

Dang. Very sad about Alex! Cancer sucks and my family has been affected by it!
As a little lighter side, if you need a little laugh just because, the SNL skits, where Will Ferrell plays Alex Trebec and Darrell plays Sean Connery, and Norm McDonald as Burt Reynolds,are truly comedy gold!!
“Suck it Trebek” classic

There’s one where “Alex” tells the contestants to just right a number, and “Burt” or “Sean “ writes A, or something like that, just hilarious as hell
Well, all you had to do was write a number, and you wrote..."Threeve". Combination of three and five, simply stunning. And you wagered... Texas with a dollar sign in front of it

If signed in Tapatalk shows the thread of an ignored user but IE and Edge don't

Tapatalk grabs a copy of the thread from their "robots" and plugin.. converting it over into their app. Since their robot isn't ignoring anyone, they won't have any threads hidden.

So technically, when you use Tapatalk, there is a high chance that even an ignored user's normal posts will be visible also.

Pants eruption
ad54ab242d718ea73703f4302fe3d26a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back