• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Thought Abercrombie went bankrupt. It no longer exists in the mall in Augusta. Can't remember when it closed though.

Can't say I miss it, but thinking about it brings back the memories of when I was jealous of others that shopped at expensive stores. I did "get mine" at name brands however, it was just never the two you named. It was Aeropostale (haven't been in years though) and American Eagle. American Eagle jeans are really good. I don't wear jeans too much anymore but when I used to wear them a lot, those were my main jeans.
They're still at the mall I go to, I managed to find a cheap tee there lol. I used to mostly shop for clothes at places like Walmart, Target, Old Navy, etc. but now I pretty much exclusively go to hot topic lol.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Heck yeah jeans are expensive in many places, I’m honestly about to get one of these sets, I don’t need no chain tho
EF710252-4BC2-491A-BB88-F415F031E456.jpegE5E68ED4-FD0E-446D-BB79-A2DDA595FE5E.jpeg8E59AB00-D809-4E71-A5AE-60DC251561F1.jpeg

And I just experienced what it feels like to nearly pass out, it’s crazy, one of the weirdest feelings ever

I got a pair of Rock Revival jeans as a gift from Buckle. They were $170. Ridiculous. All of my others are from Kohl’s — Levi’s, Urban Pipeline, Rock Republic, whatever brands they have. Cheapos. The Buckle jeans are amazingly far and away more comfortable than any other jeans I’ve ever worn. They are worth it, if you have the cabbage.
I bought some 9$ wranglers at Walmart years ago, most comfortable jeans ever! Still lasting, looking great

What happened

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Was sitting down and went to stand up then felt like I was gonna pass out then lost all feeling in my body then instantly felt fine, what a weird feeling, probably due to so much stress I’ve been experiencing lately

Good quality denim is worth it for a lot of reasons. Comfort, definitely. But it’s worth $170 if you’re going to have the same pair for years....and they will last (as long as you don’t get bigger lol). You can flip them inside out when washing and the denim stain/dye lasts longer. I have a pair I’ve had for 4 years (not the same brand but ~$100 jeans) so that’s basically $25/year for jeans and they look near new and they feel more comfortable now than they ever have. Only problem is wallet marks appear after a year or two...

I’ll also spend money on shoes, basically anything you’re gonna get your money out of. A good leather belt from Fossil or a similar company, I’ve had one for probably 15 years that has stood the test of time amazingly and it was probably $40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I agree. I don’t mind having a few nice things that are high quality and last a long time. But I don’t have the dough to buy a lot of expensive clothes. The things you mentioned like shoes and belts are good to have, especially if you have to stand a lot or dress up frequently. Also, good shoes are worth it if you run a lot. It’s nice to have a good suit also. I’d say about 60% of my stuff comes from Kohl’s. The rest is a mix of Macy’s, Buckle, Target, and the Amazons.

I'm SO over the stupid Groundhog jokes on facebook. Yes, we already realize we're going to have a top 5 coldest spring on record after such a tease of a winter as mother nature's way of slapping our silly faces off our heads :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree. I don’t mind having a few nice things that are high quality and last a long time. But I don’t have the dough to buy a lot of expensive clothes. The things you mentioned like shoes and belts are good to have, especially if you have to stand a lot or dress up frequently. Also, good shoes are worth it if you run a lot. It’s nice to have a good suit also. I’d say about 60% of my stuff comes from Kohl’s. The rest is a mix of Macy’s, Buckle, Target, and the Amazons.

Oh, the days of buying A&F and Hollister for the kids! On birthdays or Christmas we would pick up a few things. And we’d go online and buy on clearance. The clothes did seem to last, but definitely not something they would get on the regular. Single motherhood didn’t allow for that.

Nowadays the most expensive items in my closet are my running shoes and nursing shoes. There is something to be said for nursing - definitely cheaper and easier to throw on scrubs and go.

This map is only available during the months of march and april
36bcb668ee4bda344f04d58ada3f9725.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh, the days of buying A&F and Hollister for the kids! On birthdays or Christmas we would pick up a few things. And we’d go online and buy on clearance. The clothes did seem to last, but definitely not something they would get on the regular. Single motherhood didn’t allow for that.

Nowadays the most expensive items in my closet are my running shoes and nursing shoes. There is something to be said for nursing - definitely cheaper and easier to throw on scrubs and go.

Scrubs are awesome. I envy my friends who get to wear those on a daily basis at work!

I love 10 day severe threads!
Are models better with severe , than they are at snow??

Back