• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I would point out that the ignore button is a wonderful thing except when it blocks entire threads more often than not for some. Wish there was a way around that...

I kind of agree with Brick here. Getting the shaft is being 25 miles from 8+ not missing out all together. Its a semantical argument though either way

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would point out that the ignore button is a wonderful thing except when it blocks entire threads more often than not for some. Wish there was a way around that...

Ill look into hacking up a way to see threads started by members that are blocked.. kind of annoying for sure. I can probably insert an if statement "if user is blocked but started thread, show thread anyway" pseudocode. lol

Not trying at all. Just think it is silly to make a big deal in a thread title for a place that averages an inch of snow a year. You and SD got shafted worse than this.
True about getting shafted, but is it sillier for an owner of the board to change the title of a thread to whatever he wants or for someone to complain about it multiple times? It honestly couldn’t be less important of a thing to make a thing about.

I kind of agree with Brick here. Getting the shaft is being 25 miles from 8+ not missing out all together. Its a semantical argument though either way

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Used to that. Not even 25 miles to Inman, they got a foot, I got 2.5 in December! That is what I call a shaft

Let me know as soon as you figure it out. Thanks in advance.:cool:

I looked through the code I have available, and it looks like it's internally wired, sadly. there must be a way.. I'll contact em sometime soon lol

Wasnt a good setup for CAE but watching precip flip from snow to rain as it exits GA and enters SC and then watching rain flip to snow to your northeast is still shaft worthy in my book. I feel for you. I lived there for 2 years in college and was lucky enough to get some flurries in 08’ (I think that was the year). Columbia sucks at snow though

I will say Central SC last night was incredibly unlucky. There was a warm bubble in the central part of the state that had it not existed would have allowed some nice snows. It almost looked like an inverted trough, not really sure but it was colder west and northeast. I’d be a bit ticked if I was in that area and missed out.

Wasnt a good setup for CAE but watching precip flip from snow to rain as it exits GA and enters SC and then watching rain flip to snow to your northeast is still shaft worthy in my book. I feel for you. I lived there for 2 years in college and was lucky enough to get some flurries in 08’ (I think that was the year). Columbia sucks at snow though

lol I think I remember that, I think it was 2009 actually. It was noteworthy since it was snow. Then 13 year old me was giddy. Then later very upset at the March '09 storm that made me hate ULLs.

I've always had an interest in the weather and have been talking on forums for what's going to be 11 years this October about it (which I find incredible, soon it's going to be for half my life lol), but honestly based off what I see here today, I'm starting to feel it wouldn't have taken off if Brick was on the forum where it all started for some of us (which wasn't TW). Younger me would get hurt too easily by words, even on the internet.

(it was all weather and not just wintry weather that I was interested in but it was wintry weather that I learned to talk about the most early)

at this point I don’t care if a storm misses to my south as long as it hits CAE, y’all deserve a big A$$ blizzard, what type of luck is it to have no accumulating snow for years ? Thats total BS, y’all gotten use to it but I would go crazy

Real Madrid truly frustrates me, they been playing like complete dogshît, but that call the ref just made is complete BS

Back