• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I have never in my life been more ready for spring. My God the winters up here just go on forever. I cant imagine how people further north must feel. Winters are just better in the south, even with the lack of snow. Snow just becomes a nuisance up here after a while. I miss getting excited over even the sight of a snowflake.

Also, I would like to apologize if I came across as a troll this winter. I truly do want everyone in the south to see a good snow.

I have never in my life been more ready for spring. My God the winters up here just go on forever. I cant imagine how people further north must feel. Winters are just better in the south, even with the lack of snow. Snow just becomes a nuisance up here after a while. I miss getting excited over even the sight of a snowflake.

Also, I would like to apologize if I came across as a troll this winter. I truly do want everyone in the south to see a good snow.

I've always wondered how the people in Canada and other really cold areas do it. Weeks of temperatures in the -20 to -40 range in some areas. How do they keep car engines from seizing up and pipes from freezing in the house?

The basketball league at work starts next week. Can't wait. My team lost the first game last year, and didn't lose anymore the rest of the season.

The basketball league at work starts next week. Can't wait. My team lost the first game last year, and didn't lose anymore the rest of the season.
Rec league team lost the championship (for the 3rd year straight!) on Monday. finished 9-3. hope you do better than us

78ec81a28b8c634a34c5004610deebff.jpg

6z GEFS was the first blank snow ensemble grid I’ve seen for RDU since November. Sad to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back