• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Canes play MY Stl Blues Friday on Fox Sports South. Identical records. Canes are my second favorite team. ;)
Blues are my third favorite behind Washington & Carolina, it'll hurt less if the canes get beat by STL but STL doesn't need that many more wins given how weak the western conference is this season lol

Ofc the days I'm gonna be in NYC there's a possible snowstorm there tbh I'm probably gonna jinx those guys with my bad southern luck

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

They were not even really calling for any snow here and we are closing in on 1". I wonder if this could be a good sign for our friends downstream in the Mid Atlantic?

Ofc the days I'm gonna be in NYC there's a possible snowstorm there tbh I'm probably gonna jinx those guys with my bad southern luck

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

some of the models look like rain lol which would largely fit their winter

I was there in January and rained 3 times

We are all in this together ! Whether we are in Gainesville, FL or Boston or Seattle. We all have to root for each other. Right ? This is America after all. We have to root for our fellow man !
The Mid Atlantic might be pushing it....

Back