• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

This place is pretty dead in the summer, except when Hurricane potential shows up. Usually all snow weenies start getting a little itch around September, and we start the hype train all over again.
Yeah I think the snow weenies are setting their alarms and getting ready for a long hibernation now. Of course some of us like me just go the whole year through severe season and hurricane season too in addition to winter. I think hurricane tracking has some interest to it just as severe weather does.

I hope we have some storms and canes to track this year. The last three months after the December snowstorm have been so boring and miserable with all the rain and no more snow. I need something to track to keep me awake at work. And I hope the models and forecasts are better this year with severe storms. The past few years when we were under a watch I rarely even got a storm, and I got more severe storms and warnings when I wasn't under a watch.

Really curious to see what hurricane season will be like its been unusually insane last couple of years

Summer is pretty zzzz otherwise most days i won't even check models til something pops up in the Atlantic

Yeah I think the snow weenies are setting their alarms and getting ready for a long hibernation now. Of course some of us like me just go the whole year through severe season and hurricane season too in addition to winter. I think hurricane tracking has some interest to it just as severe weather does.

Not having to come here and refresh the feed every hour is liberating TBH. I can’t wait for July!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we don’t have any snow to track but at least we can watch this early week threat trend north on the coastal cities in New England and give them a heavy dose of cold cold rain

Am I to optimistic rn.....
giphy.gif

but on the other hand....
giphy.gif

Thing about this winter is I never even had much of a chance to get my hopes up. Like usually I get my dreams crushed by something big inside 72 hours. This year my best chance all year was that cold front snow that ended up being 41 degree rain. It was never gonna be much anyways though.

Thing about this winter is I never even had much of a chance to get my hopes up. Like usually I get my dreams crushed by something big inside 72 hours. This year my best chance all year was that cold front snow that ended up being 41 degree rain. It was never gonna be much anyways though.

that is true, it was always fantasy land or wait til ___ so I mean, at least there wasn't some big last minute bust I guess

This weather hobby is really killing my sleep schedule. Why do I stay up for the Euro at 130, knowing I have to be up at 5:30 the next day? No way I'm staying up for it when the time changes next weekend.

Back