• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Something we can all believe in...
21cf01ed313b3ddb5cf88e9f8afe5163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got 10 inches on December 5, the earliest snow storm I have ever seen with that much snow in my life. No reason we can't see this in two weeks.

Someone on here mention that when they saw a Cardinal in their yard during the winter, it has snowed within I think 10 days literally every time. Well, I saw one this morning. #keephopealive

Someone on here mention that when they saw a Cardinal in their yard during the winter, it has snowed within I think 10 days literally every time. Well, I saw one this morning. #keephopealive

Funny, I saw one on the way to work this morning, too.

I got a lot of work to do today but when a system is surprising a little and all these reports of ip/sn start coming in..... it's really distracting Lol

It's in the 30s here today but the higher sun angle definitely makes it feel better. I am SO ready for sunshine and 60s or warmer.

Your phone battery keeps decreasing. It was charging earlier. You are not going to be able to take pics of that big frontogenic band or make it to the 18z models if you don't plug it in!

This iPhone 7 battery life sucks, went from a 100% to 4% in 2 hours and I didn’t even use it much during those 2 hours, charging it now

This iPhone 7 battery life sucks, went from a 100% to 4% in 2 hours and I didn’t even use it much during those 2 hours, charging it now
You need to get a new battery. I have a 6 and 7 iPhone and the 7 battery last me 2 days. The 6 battery couldn’t stay on without being plugged in so I got a new one and I can get 3 days out of it if I am not using it a ton.

Back