• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The birds are starting to get in a frenzy. Will monitor closely tomorrow for tale tale signs. Please bare with them as they eat and move around don’t disturb them.

giphy.gif

Yeah. Point of asking is I want change in my life and I want freedom to find my dreams without being a slave to a low wage job. I hate my life at the moment

Do you have a vehicle that would qualify for Uber? If so, would being an Uber driver interest you for a year or so? Warning though: the net pay after you pay for your gas and wear and tear on your vehicle is likely not going to be high from what a friend told me. But at least you'd have the freedom to work only when you wanted as long as you had enough of a savings cushion.

Do you have a vehicle that would qualify for Uber? If so, would being an Uber driver interest you for a year or so? Warning though: the net pay after you pay for your gas and wear and tear on your vehicle is likely not going to be high from what a friend told me. But at least you'd have the freedom to work only when you wanted as long as you had enough of a savings cushion.
Not right now no. I guess I’m having a life crisis. Recently laid off, started a new job which doesn’t seem like it is going to be a good fit for me. I’ve had my own business. I’ve saved a good bit of money. I just want new direction

Not right now no. I guess I’m having a life crisis. Recently laid off, started a new job which doesn’t seem like it is going to be a good fit for me. I’ve had my own business. I’ve saved a good bit of money. I just want new direction
Your young and you've owned a business with a nice little nest egg saved up..... let me tell you something, you are in a lot better shape than many people! That's great actually and something you should be proud of, I wish I would've save up a like that when I was younger. Man do I wish I had... Biggest thing is don't get down on yourself or give up, you're in good shape and things could be worse, work hard at whatever you do until you find that thing you love and don't look back. You will be fine

Just graduated with a bachelors and am getting married soon. Not sure what I’d do

I went to UGA to become a golf course superintendent, then switched my core to become a RN, then switched again to business management. I now work for Zillow group. Point is it’s never to late to change. Once you find your calling you will know. I suck at raking bunkers and hate blood but I can design a house like pimp! Do you my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be having a bojangles dinner tomorrow as I monitor the latest winter storm. Will be on top of it. Thundersnow?

Back