• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

My dinner tomorrow and possible dessert will be homemade fried chicken made with the KFC recipe, biscuits, cole slaw, and a Dunkin' Donuts Donut. Likely to be so good but guilt inducing. :confused:
I would love a good bowl of chili tomorrow. I enjoy chili when it’s rainy outside.

I have had a lot of chili this year kinda of thinking about it. ??

This Manny Machado to the padres possibility is torture. At this point just sign somewhere so I can stop checking Twitter every 5 minutes. Supposedly they offered between 240-280 million dollars over 8 years and still no answer. How much money does he need?

This Manny Machado to the padres possibility is torture. At this point just sign somewhere so I can stop checking Twitter every 5 minutes. Supposedly they offered between 240-280 million dollars over 8 years and still no answer. How much money does he need?
This is why I hate professional sports. Greedy s.o.b!!!
If they wouldn’t be so greedy all the professional sports would have double the fans.

He and Harper are playing teams to try to drive up the prices. I wouldn't get my hopes up on this ending soon as I thought it'd end in mid January. Sadly this is likely to cause a lockout soon because other players are getting mad at guys not getting what they think they deserve.

Baseball needs to do something to gather fan interest back. I feel like growing up it was the clear #2 big sport, but the NBA has pretty much passed it lately. I used to watch the Braves all the time, but only occasionally catch them from time to time nowadays.

Don’t you ever have a time where you get upset and realize things are not what it used to be and now things are different and those good times in the past is just something that happened and you won’t ever get back, it’s pretty upsetting

Don’t you ever have a time where you get upset and realize things are not what it used to be and now things are different and those good times in the past is just something that happened and you won’t ever get back, it’s pretty upsetting

It only gets worse as you get older trust me

Something we can all believe in...
21cf01ed313b3ddb5cf88e9f8afe5163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back