• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I can’t believe the padres landed machado. Lots of people talking trash saying it was a bad deal. To me and many padres fans this was a good move even in the very unlikely event that he doesn’t pan out. The padres organization needed to get a star player like this to prove they weren’t the same old padres and to energize their fan base. They also have a loaded farm system and should start winning more in the next 2-3 seasons. This could also help with getting future free agent players when the time comes since this shows that the owners want to try and field a winning team.

I can’t believe the padres landed machado. Lots of people talking trash saying it was a bad deal. To me and many padres fans this was a good move even in the very unlikely event that he doesn’t pan out. The padres organization needed to get a star player like this to prove they weren’t the same old padres and to energize their fan base. They also have a loaded farm system and should start winning more in the next 2-3 seasons. This could also help with getting future free agent players when the time comes since this shows that the owners want to try and field a winning team.
At the very least it will increase attendance.

I really am hoping for a quick switchover from Snow to Rain. It would suck to get a prolonged period of ice after the snow. Obviously if i didnt have to work in the morning I wouldnt care, but i really dont wanna have to drive on ice.

I honestly would rather live in FL than anywhere in SC, GA, AL or MS. At least in FL you know what youre getting each winter. Youre not constantly teased with little to nothing to show for it. Its just not worth it. I feel for you deep south folks.

Things just got real! Two goats in the studio at once!? Hope they figure out why their forecast sucked so bad, and how to answer the thousand plus calls they probably got today about the sleet!02649ED6-6BEA-42E4-B7E5-514CC9F44B80.png

I honestly would rather live in FL than anywhere in SC, GA, AL or MS. At least in FL you know what youre getting each winter. Youre not constantly teased with little to nothing to show for it. Its just not worth it. I feel for you deep south folks.

For some it's the suspense and fun of tracking the storms, even if they don't pan out, that makes winter weather enjoyable when one finally does pan out.

Here in extreme north Alabama we usually do ok in winter even though this one has sucked so far

For some it's the suspense and fun of tracking the storms, even if they don't pan out, that makes winter weather enjoyable when one finally does pan out.
Its fun to me as long as at least one pans out. But to go a whole season tracking this crap and for nothing to pan out it makes you wonder if its really worth it.

Its fun to me as long as at least one pans out. But to go a whole season tracking this crap and for nothing to pan out it makes you wonder if its really worth it.
I wouldn't trade living in the GA mountains for anywhere in FL and sure as hell anywhere north of Kentucky. Been there, done that. I think this part of the SE is one of the most beautiful parts of the country and it covers almost an entire region.

59d8b6ee353735b7ac4adffc975402f6.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back