• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I love a good Miller B rainstorm. We haven’t had enough of those this winter imo. MA forum licking their chops right now. Smdh. I thought this was supposed to be the year of the Miller A comeback?

I lost it last week after mlk when the western trough and SE ridge showed up in the long range. All that build up for a great pattern, just yoinked away. I'm trying to stay level headed but seeing nothing but SE ridge in the long range still today has me very pessimistic.
I love this place, learn something new everyday...... I can't wait to get the opportunity to use yoinked in a conversation ;):p

I do have flowers on my creeping flox!only 3 months early! Coldest winter of the millennium

I’ve got a golf tournament on Saturday. Thankful for 60’s but winter better come storming back after that or I’m cancelling my WeatherBell free trial

Not too soon?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Actually, you want to do it in Feb/March, to keep ANY warm season weeds from coming up

Back