• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Alright, stop, collaborate and listen
Ice is showing on the models, and I ain't kiddin'

Word to your mutha.

rapvanilla.jpg

Good lord the Eurasian Arctic needs to ctfo with all that blocking and share some with Greenland
Is there for real anything that will allow a steady west -NAO and a southern trough, or is it just not going to happen this year?

The most boring January I ever remember is finally almost over. We didn't even torch this month. Just slightly above average. Not even a flake at RDU. There wasn't even a single day where RDU airport reported frozen precipitation.

The most boring January I ever remember is finally almost over. We didn't even torch this month. Just slightly above average. Not even a flake at RDU. There wasn't even a single day where RDU airport reported frozen precipitation.
Has that ever happened before ? RDU not seeing a single flake in the month of January?

Not weather related but this is awesome! Possible cure for cancer coming!
https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/scientists-expect-a-cure-for-cancer-in-one-year
That would be awesome. But did that article seem a bit fishy to you? It seemed like this to me:

"Good news. We're going to end all hunger and solve the energy problem and cure all disease next year. It'll be really cool. There's this box that has a button, and you push it and stuff, and you're good to go. Whatever you need, your problem will be solved. Oh, and it's almost free and super duper easy to install. Ta Ta for now."

Agreed.... I mean if we're not going to get one speck of frozen precip then torch so I can enjoy the outdoors. It's kind of weird to do neither really

That would be awesome. But did that article seem a bit fishy to you? It seemed like this to me:

"Good news. We're going to end all hunger and solve the energy problem and cure all disease next year. It'll be really cool. There's this box that has a button, and you push it and stuff, and you're good to go. Whatever you need, your problem will be solved. Oh, and it's almost free and super duper easy to install. Ta Ta for now."
I am searching for more info now. I hope it’s true.

Back