• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I got to say, there is no one, I mean no one who does better GIFs than Brick. When my day is bad and horrible and I'm upset with work and life it self LOL, Bricks GIFs turns it around. Brick, you have a calling on here, keep up the good work

He should change his name to "GIF" Tamland

I got to say, there is no one, I mean no one who does better GIFs than Brick. When my day is bad and horrible and I'm upset with work and life it self LOL, Bricks GIFs turns it around. Brick, you have a calling on here, keep up the good work

giphy.gif

Agree...his gifs are great, especially when we are tracking a legit winter storm.

I seriously don't understand why people are still giving any credence to day 8+ storms especially after Tuesday when the models completely busted.

I seriously don't understand why people are still giving any credence to day 8+ storms especially after Tuesday when the models completely busted.
The early December storm locked on over a week out and never looked back esp on the FV3 which is leading the way with whatever comes in that timeframe

Lol only reason why that Tuesday storm sucked is because cold chased moisture, it’s the shitiest setup for snow In the SE

So, I have NBA 2K17, and made the Hornets with all former Tar Heels. I have Jordan, Worthy, Carter, Bob McAdoo, and Charlie Scott as my starting five. Stackhouse, Kenny Smith, Brad Daugherty, Walter Davis, Billy Cunningham, Danny Green, Sam Perkins, Bobby Jones, and Rick Fox are on the bench.

Well, last night I played the Warriors. I was down 20 at the half. Came back in the second half, down by two with 10 seconds to go. Jordan drove to the lane, got double teamed, and passed it to Worthy in the corner for a three. Won the game by one.

So, I have NBA 2K17, and made the Hornets with all former Tar Heels. I have Jordan, Worthy, Carter, Bob McAdoo, and Charlie Scott as my starting five. Stackhouse, Kenny Smith, Brad Daugherty, Walter Davis, Billy Cunningham, Danny Green, Sam Perkins, Bobby Jones, and Rick Fox are on the bench.

Well, last night I played the Warriors. I was down 20 at the half. Came back in the second half, down by two with 10 seconds to go. Jordan drove to the lane, got double teamed, and passed it to Worthy in the corner for a three. Won the game by one.

How old are you again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girls are too young to play video games so I guess I have a few more years. I spend most of my free time at this addicting place or watching Paw Patrol for the 246533 time over and over and over. That’s why spring and summer is so nice. I get to play golf and GET A WAY for 1/2 day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back