• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The early December storm locked on over a week out and never looked back esp on the FV3 which is leading the way with whatever comes in that timeframe
12Z FV3 out to 183 and the cold push is hung up over AR with a stout SE ridge. Looks like 70's for highs on Friday 2/8. Say "goodbye storm, goodbye winter".

12Z FV3 out to 183 and the cold push is hung up over AR with a stout SE ridge. Looks like 70's for highs on Friday 2/8. Say "goodbye storm, goodbye winter".
If we're still looking down the barrel of a pattern change by 2/15, I will be all out for the rest of the winter and go into full winter troll mode.

Good to see the cripiling ice storm moving away from this way on recent FV3 runs. Didn't notice much support for it verbatim on other models either.

Although, the High does seem to be a real deal.

If we're still looking down the barrel of a pattern change by 2/15, I will be all out for the rest of the winter and go into full winter troll mode.

I lost it last week after mlk when the western trough and SE ridge showed up in the long range. All that build up for a great pattern, just yoinked away. I'm trying to stay level headed but seeing nothing but SE ridge in the long range still today has me very pessimistic.

Batten down the hatches. The coronal hole is coming for us :(

I'm not sure I buy in to the great cornholio theory, but for some reason the mjo pulse wants to stay in the maritimes, in the warm phases this winter, and I bet it goes through the COD again and comes back out in it again later in the month. It's ran the pattern I think this year IMO.

This thread isn't as fun as it used to be. Just the same tired jokes and dead horses.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think everyone out of nc is dead on the inside after this winter, I don’t blame them, midlands of sc is something else

Back