• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Oy vey to the heavens if I'm correct at what I'm looking at on the FV3. 2/12/14 all over again? And it's not just one random appearance either. The idea of an ice storm has been on there for several runs in a row now. It could be wrong for those several runs, but all of y'all have been talking about how the pattern looks like ice if there is a storm.

(Including going up the coast and crushing the MA too?)

I’d gladly get nearly a foot of snow again fo sho, lock it in !!!!

The King has commenced its run. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.

Lmao on the fv3 it's actually teetering the edge of massive relief or just getting absolutely nailed with ice if you go by radar for my location...but why evaluate those small details as of now.

Interested in what the Euro looks like for this period...it had a 1042 HP pretty far south at 240...but it's off to sleep for me soon, I'll see that in the morning.

Uh oh... this is GSP from the 00z GEFS. There's not much showing up on the EPS though.

KGSP_2019013100_gefs_snow_384.png

Pipe bursting 22.1 degrees! Glad this was the coldest outbreak of the winter! :(

No surprise the models are going away from the day 8 system except the GFS. I didn't expect it to survive. Looks like a cutter in the making.
Good..... put us out of our misery early. No need to waste precious time chasing another unicorn

So word on the street is the FV3 will soon lose this system. I know it’s a shocker, right?

87d54c8fc7f0d8d25499c5fbfbdd9073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be holding my breath on the GFS verifying for day 8. It looks more like overrunning than cold chasing moisture if there is something but my guess is if there is we see something more like the FV3 or Euro.

Of course we've also seen that look for December 2017 and it worked later on as a plastering for some. Which is why I said this thread will get good usage over that look if it sticks around. ;)

I got to say, there is no one, I mean no one who does better GIFs than Brick. When my day is bad and horrible and I'm upset with work and life it self LOL, Bricks GIFs turns it around. Brick, you have a calling on here, keep up the good work

Back