• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Found a good place for our winter! 549614DD-9C94-43CA-833C-9196F0A25F0C.png

MODEL MADNESS

I think the only thing saving my sanity is that even in the best solutions, I'm right on the edge. So my expectations are low. But it's crazy how much the models are fluctuating right up to game time.

Don’t ever shop at Macy’s online, unless you love pain and suffering. Just a friendly heads up.

I will be shocked if we get anything more than a few minutes of a rain/snow mix around here. I don’t care what the 3k Nam and GFSs show.
Strongly agree. The winners to our north might have a mulch or pine straw dusting. For our area ill go 6-12 flakes during the last 30 seconds of the event

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure I have seen Huntsville go from sure fire snow the morning of the event, to basically nothing in a few hours. All schools closed, and lots of businesses closed. Really was a tough one to predict

you know it’s bad when Jackson MS is about to have more snow than you’ve had in the past two years fml

lolz.

"
Luckily,
the main theme we have been advertising has reappeared as a
potential solution in the Hi-Res output. "

Back