• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Welp, looks like this one will be filed into the BUST category in Tuscaloosa. I’ve followed this moderate rain storm with light snow at the end, since the beginning. I tried not to get my hopes up. Maybe one of these years I’ll learn, but I doubt it. Thanks to all of our resident experts who contributed. Maybe next time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not from me. I had no expectations.

Ditto. I kept mine tempered too. These scenarios never seem to work out. Idk why we hug models and fall for it lol. Least we might get a few token flakes, which is more than I've seen the entire winter. Guess the last few years have just spoiled me in regards to expecting at least 1 or 2 decent snow events. Looks like this winter might not see anything else.

Winter is far from over guys. This one is a letdown, yes, but we still have all (well, 2/3rds, looking to guidance) of Fab Feb to get a good one. And who knows, maybe even March can give us one. Still a long ways to go

I don’t know what all the negativity is about?? We’ve still got February to look forward to!!! Winters only 2/3rds over! Got a solid 45 days left to score, cmon guys, chin up!

I don’t know what all the negativity is about?? We’ve still got February to look forward to!!! Winters only 2/3rds over! Got a solid 45 days left to score, cmon guys, chin up!

Hoping. Haven't had a decent snow here in Feb or March since...well Idk when. It's been a long time. Dec and Jan are normally the months.

Not buying into this cold chasing moisture sh$$ anymore next time they even mention it I'm just going to ignore it all and hope it works out

Back