• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Man after following this ?fest of a storm all week I’d like to rent a time machine and go back and punch myself in the face for thinking “this one will be different “ ??‍♂️

that sums up the last 2 months for me

I remember when the first big front in November happened and everyone was like just wait til winter it'll be so great...

sighs

I don't get why people say disregard the models because it is nowcasting time yet continue to talk and post about the models.

Well, I've had 2 CranDaddy LongLegs, 3 Busch Lights, and a Brandy Alexander...all for my snow tracking party I threw for myself. All in hopes of seeing fat flakes for a couple of hours. I may need to seek help. o_O

Well, I've had 2 CranDaddy LongLegs, 3 Busch Lights, and a Brandy Alexander...all for my snow tracking party I threw for myself. All in hopes of seeing fat flakes for a couple of hours. I may need to seek help. o_O

I've spent way too much time on this storm er winter and I never had a shot at anything

yes I need help too :p

Man. The forecast discussions look bleak.. warnings and watches starting to be changed..

will be interesting to see what unfolds in the next few hours.

Back