• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I honestly can’t believe some people are complaining about over moderation on this board. If you think they are over moderating here then you really will have problems with the mods no matter what board you go on. This site is by far and away the best and most lenient. I completely understand that as they grow and as we get into the heart of winter that things will be ran a little more tightly then before. I really don’t see what the big deal is.

P.S As Arnold Schwarzenegger once said, GO CHAAAAGERS!

I honestly can’t believe some people are complaining about over moderation on this board. If you think they are over moderating here then you really will have problems with the mods no matter what board you go on. This site is by far and away the best and most lenient. I completely understand that as they grow and as we get into the heart of winter that things will be ran a little more tightly then before. I really don’t see what the big deal is.

P.S As Arnold Schwarzenegger once said, GO CHAAAAGERS!
Umm. We are in heart of winter ...

Watching a replay of December is gonna be painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We might get a different twist this time. If what Arcc said about the ridge comes true, GA, AL, and SC may come more into play as the ridge trending west would bring us more into the favorable zone. For ATL, hope the ridge comes even more south.

For most in miss, ala and GA you are gonna be greatly disappointed .

I just can’t wait for the epo to take control . To hell with the NaO , give me the pattern that’s actually produced for my area over the last 8 years

For most in miss, ala and GA you are gonna be greatly disappointed .

I just can’t wait for the epo to take control . To hell with the NaO , give me the pattern that’s actually produced for my area over the last 8 years

I'm happy for those that will be getting something but its soooo hard waiting!

Back