• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Well my darling daughter decided our phone needed a swim in the toilet. Good thing it was cheap. Then due to living in the middle of no where, I had no internet except at work. Thus being off work, I've only had internet sparingly. Good thing I bought another cheap phone cause looks like I'm needed.

Yeah you’re on call for the next ten days. Hopefully this one will stay out of the toilet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also promotes nasty arguments when things go south . It would not end well for the new bromance with Webb. So please stay on the professional/ realistic side and leave the unrealistic, hype, ten day clown maps to us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't foresee @Webberweather53 and I having any more issues like before. If we don't agree on a forecast, I think we both realize we're both good enough forecasters that one of us is probably onto something and given enough time, we'll figure out which one it is. Over the past two years I can pretty much think of about an equal amount of times he's been onto something when I was a little off and vice versa. As he's said before, it's rare we both miss together.

We can’t score in this then we suck

View attachment 11781
As I Said Earlier In This Thread:

"These models can not be consistent more than 6 hours at a time. Now, Now you gonna tell me just wait the pattern is starting to settle in and come Fab Feb we are all gonna get buried.

BULL HONKY!!! when that cold air does finally show up you gonna tell me it suppressing the southern flow to Cuba.

Well I Say NO THANK YOU SIR!!! NO Thank you.":D:eek::cool:

I hope this isn't me after the 0z suite (the part I can pay attention to as I'll probably go to sleep before the Euro finishes):

1547859080163.png

(I'm not sad rn though for real, the 12z and 18z suite made me happy and I've been watching Nick Chubb highlights)

Back