• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The naysayers and people claiming there’s more reality in the whammy thread then in the main thread are going to be eating crow if things continue the way they look currently. Of course none of this could pan out but it’s looking more and more likely. #dont give up on winter so early every year.

I’d be shocked if this doesn’t pan out, models just don’t lose patterns like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I Said Earlier In This Thread:

"These models can not be consistent more than 6 hours at a time. Now, Now you gonna tell me just wait the pattern is starting to settle in and come Fab Feb we are all gonna get buried.

BULL HONKY!!! when that cold air does finally show up you gonna tell me it suppressing the southern flow to Cuba.

Well I Say NO THANK YOU SIR!!! NO Thank you.":D:eek::cool:

I think you are right:cool: not only that, l have a fishing tournament that same day, so it will be cold that day and possible snow that day because it is on Lake Martin, and this is the time of year when it snows on that lake:(

The naysayers and people claiming there’s more reality in the whammy thread then in the main thread are going to be eating crow if things continue the way they look currently. Of course none of this could pan out but it’s looking more and more likely. #dont give up on winter so early every year.
90% of us in the whammy thread are just goofing off..... a couple actually believe it

I think you are right:cool: not only that, l have a fishing tournament that same day, so it will be cold that day and possible snow that day because it is on Lake Martin, and this is the time of year when it snows on that lake:(
Who the heck schedules a fishing tournament in the dead of winter ? Is it an ice fishing tournament ?

I’m one of the biggest winter weenies on here but I can't Imagine what these kind of temps will do to our livestock! ?
Not to mention the plantings all around. Crops are going to die big time if we get such cold, and any landscaping plants that aren't protected heavily will suffer. Had a bush die when we hit the single digits last.

Back