• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

In all honesty, here's a fella that deserves to see some well deserved snow or sleet from the sky.
You are too kind.
In all honesty, I've seen, walked through. slid in and lived through more snow than most here (and me, being a Jacksonville boy who wandered a lot, was lucky) ... just miss it ... and know how folks who are pegged into a place miss it ... and I root for y'all ... ;) ... all I humbly ask is that you share a flake or two if and when one or two can be spared ... and that you pray hard when 'Cane seasons roll around ... :D
Best!
Phil

Don’t worry Mack and Jimmy will fill it will loaded pattern and rain comments . I would increase expectations to at least 8 pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mack's busy, he's enjoying this great weather
70e95129527c3807e8163bca4d6551d9.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The naysayers and people claiming there’s more reality in the whammy thread then in the main thread are going to be eating crow if things continue the way they look currently. Of course none of this could pan out but it’s looking more and more likely. #dont give up on winter so early every year.

Don’t worry Mack and Jimmy will fill it will loaded pattern and rain comments . I would increase expectations to at least 8 pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m running out material. It’s going to get harder to ----- and moan with 1061’s dropping down but I can guarantee it will continue if I see one more anafront swing through Alabama

Hard to believe baseball players report to spring training in just a few weeks. I can almost smell spring in the air. Can't wait !

Back