• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The EPS gives me hope despite all the cliff divers on the other thread. I think something will eventually happen, we still have nearly half of January and all of February to go. Even early March snows have happened such as 2009, though rare (especially in the Deep South). I think we have an outside chance at a few flakes next Thursday.

Atlanta hasn't even had a trackable threat all year. Like usually we suck at this, but I get to at least trick my self into think I am getting snow and getting it pulled away with 36 hours before we go. Not one storm all winter this year that even made us in Atlanta even think we were gonna see some white stuff.

The journey of a Deep South snow weenie:

491499122062ea80a4e4be15d87a07f6.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atlanta hasn't even had a trackable threat all year. Like usually we suck at this, but I get to at least trick my self into think I am getting snow and getting it pulled away with 36 hours before we go. Not one storm all winter this year that even made us in Atlanta even think we were gonna see some white stuff.

Unfortunately Atlanta is still paying for the big December snowstorm in 2017.

How in the world was there 5 pages in the January discussion overnight? Looks like when we finally get blocking we lose the STJ and it becomes a clipperfest around the PV. Northern stream crap. Growing impatient. I've always believed in a good pattern, you should get regular pings of fantasy snow hits here and there. Not getting much at all. January is toast. Hopefully next week we start to get some shots across the bow once early February is in view. Need the STJ to continue to crank though.

Wambulance engaged!

Because people post several screenshots of model runs of literally nothing. Several images with no context back to back....drives me nuts trying to scroll to get to some actual discussion. Tapatalk will tell me “150 new posts” and I’ll go peek at the models, nothing has changed.... haha

Because people post several screenshots of model runs of literally nothing. Several images with no context back to back....drives me nuts trying to scroll to get to some actual discussion. Tapatalk will tell me “150 new posts” and I’ll go peek at the models, nothing has changed.... haha

I am your Curmudgeon ... you, the Bard ... ;)

Reactions: Jon
Back