• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

What about the CFS that everyone’s been humping this winter ?? Can that go as well please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People give the CFSv2 wayyy too much crap. It has done pretty well so far....
09d41234718ffc6f80d48e97333f7614.gif

346a3a66ffd5a7ea9224c3e5b29bb49c.jpg

And December
22827956a6715030ea8ea01eef26a932.gif
3d7f579cc724c38710638c0cae794e4b.jpg

Because people post several screenshots of model runs of literally nothing. Several images with no context back to back....drives me nuts trying to scroll to get to some actual discussion. Tapatalk will tell me “150 new posts” and I’ll go peek at the models, nothing has changed.... haha

Guilty

8E02A536-6851-41CA-AC40-F333D3D58D99.gif

funny a bunch of us Dallas people were cancelling winter elsewhere earlier and now this happens :rolleyes: Apparently we're doing something right?

Man we need Packbacker over here. He would put the fear of god into some of these ensemble huggers. For every cold map, he had 20 warm ones
all the sudden the 3km NAM has me getting snow Saturday morning

Yeah ok
let me tell you a little sum’n bout that 3k NAM and the half inch of Ice I was supposed to get last weekend...

Man we need Packbacker over here. He would put the fear of god into some of these ensemble huggers. For every one cold map, he had 20 warm ones

let me tell you a little sum’n bout that 3k NAM and the half inch of Ice I was supposed to get last weekend...

yeah I don't buy it at all, I just find it funny all the sudden it has snow lol

I really don't think it's even gonna be cold enough with the warmer trend :rolleyes:

Man we need Packbacker over here. He would put the fear of god into some of these ensemble huggers. For every cold map, he had 20 warm ones

I miss Packbacker. :(

Yawn... wake me when your done. I post that 0Z ensemble here about 2 hours from now.

Back