• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

can we have a “snow goober” thread and just let brick post in there by himself all day? Asking for a friend

Please step away from the ledge! The mets have spoken!

Any guess on how many repeat cliff jumpers we get over the next 2 hours if the Happy Hour GFS suite doesn't deliver????

All of that, with a massive lobe of very cold air over a dense snow pack through the OH valley and New England. The table is set for a memorable event(s). Now the fun part is almost here - seeing who gets what and actually having real storms to track and not a bunch of erroneous model noise 10+ days out.

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

I swear some people expect the coldest snowiest op runs and ensemble runs to right over their house.

The nit picking over the whole country going into the freezer is simply amazing .

This makes me want two things . A winter storm for MBY that screws the ones bitching and moaning ANd a quick flip to heat by mid February .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you can easily go2 fur 2

I am thinking about going a little further north this weekend. My area may end up getting a lot of ice mixed in with the snow.

Back