• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

If E5 from the Ensembles came to happen the whole SE be....
13392752-1392326306-300x225.jpg

My gosh guys, I never seen some much belly ache over 2 runs. It’s get old just to be honest. If your going to ----- about you mby not getting snow every run. Maybe this isn’t the place for you.

Now I am done.

Amen brother... it’s not funny anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um, isn't that why folks come here, though, to see if they are going to get snow, tornadoes, hurricanes, and severe storms?

My gosh guys, I never seen some much belly ache over 2 runs. It’s get old just to be honest. If your going to ----- about you mby not getting snow every run. Maybe this isn’t the place for you.

Now I am done. ?
The banter thread is exactly the place for us ?

Um, isn't that why folks come here, though, to see if they are going to get snow, tornadoes, hurricanes, and severe storms?
Yes it is. But when you fuss about every single model run it kinda gets old. We are here to learn also correct???? You would think after seeing all the post from the professional in here ppeople would learn that everytime a model runs its not going to see snow. And just to honest it would take the fun out of it, if every single time a model ran through the winter it showed snow. You of all people should know this because, you have been on these boards as long as I have. What have you learned over the years from the professionals brick?

Also Brick, I know you just trying to pick a fight with someone yet again!!! So be careful with what you say this morning. I will be like them Americanwx mods (I know you throw that in our face for the 1,000 time) and BAN that ASS for about week.

Last edited:
Leave it to ole Mr. Spann to keep our hope in check:

REST OF NEXT WEEK: Tuesday will be dry with a high in the upper 40s, and then we will bring in a chance of some rain Wednesday afternoon or Wednesday night. The chance of rain will linger into Thursday, and possibly Friday. Thermal profiles suggest all liquid precipitation; there is no evidence of any significant snow or ice for Alabama for the next seven days, despite what you might read on Facebook, or what your “crap app” says. See the Weather Xtreme video for maps, graphics, and more details.

REST OF NEXT WEEK: Tuesday will be dry with a high in the upper 40s, and then we will bring in a chance of some rain Wednesday afternoon or Wednesday night. The chance of rain will linger into Thursday, and possibly Friday. Thermal profiles suggest all liquid precipitation; there is no evidence of any significant snow or ice for Alabama for the next seven days, despite what you might read on Facebook, or what your “crap app” says. See the Weather Xtreme video for maps, graphics, and more details.

So everyone now can get their sleds out now

I don’t know why we even us all the other apps.

Just wish Spann would make a nationwide app. SpannWeather.
??

Hmmm. Thats interesting that he said no snow the next 7 days. Usually he says 10 days.

Back