• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I’m relaunching my #FailBoat campaign. Load up. We’re going down in a blaze of glory E63B038D-D444-45F1-BF5D-144D08C4A97F.jpeg

Models never cease to amaze me lol

if its any consolation NYC has gone from a possibly historic snowstorm this weekend to maybe yet another rainstorm in a winter of rainstorms

I haven't looked at the Euro in a while, but was it spitting out something similar to the FV3 with the single digits a day or so ago? If so, ruh roh.

Almost as cold but not quite.

6z GFS = continues dumpster fire
Rainy cold fronts, cutters , runners, flurries! Pattern is loaded! :)

6z GFS = continues dumpster fire
Rainy cold fronts, cutters , runners, flurries! Pattern is loaded! :)
Lol, come on man. Anyways no 2 ft snow storm on this run, but the pattern is ripe for something to brew up. I think the closer we get to Artic fronts, the models may start picking up on a storm.

Inconsistency inconsistency inconsistency should be the word for this winter....all these back and forth runs are interesting to say the least

Last edited:
To be honest a cold press without a snowy solution is probably climatologically favorable. The crazy solution on the 18z yesterday while a thing of beauty was about as unlikely as it would be to hit 90°.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest a cold press without a snowy solution is probably climatologically favorable. The crazy solution on the 18z yesterday while a thing of beauty was about as unlikely as it would be to hit 90°.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I have a much better chance of seeing 90 degrees, before I see snow

Itll never snow
f6c95234b976235971826fa73dd217ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pizza Inn baby! A buffet of deliciousness to offset a buffet of Lakes crappers.
Post a big ole chocolate chip pizzert! That’ll get me through the day of crap model runs!!

Back