• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
72810F8D-2C17-4767-B079-73633F5EBF6E.png Deeeee Teeeee ! Looks like he’s out of the bathtub!

Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me

39 with moderate rain falling around 1am last night. It’s now 34 degrees and cloudy with not a lick of moisture in the air. Hopefully this next system will yield me my first flakes of the season.

Take a deep breath, everyone ... exhale slowly ... again ... now go about normal routines for about 3 weeks ... :cool:

I know I don't speak for everyone, but I honestly think a lot of winter weather lovers would not like winter as much if they lived in a climate where snow was a common occurrence. The novelty of the snow is what I love about snow in the south. It's so much more special than anywhere else.

Currently 30°F with a low of 27°F on tap for tonight. Tomorrow, we have a WWA with a high of 35°F and a 70% chance of light snow.
I would be surprised if we get 1 - 2" inches this early in the season with this ULL. However, based on the model data .5 - 1" looks like it could easily happen.

I know I don't speak for everyone, but I honestly think a lot of winter weather lovers would not like winter as much if they lived in a climate where snow was a common occurrence. The novelty of the snow is what I love about snow in the south. It's so much more special than anywhere else.

Yeah that's my struggle too, I think about moving north often but at the same time I know snow would lose its luster, I go back and forth a lot about it

I just wish I lived in a place where snow was more a guarantee yearly and still shut everything down, that's also part of the novelty. Like when it snowed in NYC when I was there in February, life went on, nothing was shut down, it was so different lol oh and NYPD cars doubled as snow plows lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back