• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile
acd01746f1884ad39f072693139d9b20.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a good Winter02-03. I would take it right now.

That was a good winter if you’re ok with a pretty cold one (2 colder than normal and lowest of 8, coldest in quite awhile) with one moderate ZR on 12/5 but no measurable snow or sleet in ATL.

Random question. How soon is too soon to call someone after getting their number?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Be a boss and wait 3 days.

Or alternately, you could reverse lookup her address and show up at her house. This method works especially well if you're driving a white van with the windows boarded up. :D

Or alternately, you could reverse lookup her address and show up at her house. This method works especially well if you're driving a white van with the windows boarded up. :D
I have a suggestion avoid RC's advice

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Even better, find out where she works and just show up for lunch , bring 2 heart shaped bo berry biscuits!

I have a suggestion avoid RC's advice

I haven't had to be a playah in so long, I don't even know if the creepy van thing still works!

2-3 days for a phone call is probably not too bad though, right?

This would certainly impress as well lol.

lybians.jpg

I haven't had to be a playah in so long, I don't even know if the creepy van thing still works!

2-3 days for a phone call is probably not too bad though, right?
I have no idea, if i had to start dating now I'd strike out for sure.... it's why I've stayed married for over 23 yrs, I don't know how to be a playa anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back