• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equally to be honest.. but the RS are killing the Braves right now. The only American league team I root for is the Astros.
Kind of like trying to figure out which winter we hate worse... a warm, boring winter ala 2011-12 or a brutally cold winter with no precip. LOL

it's not short for 'investigate'?

yes but there's no set guideline for what an invest is(like the definition of a TD, TS, hurricane etc.)... some people were claiming you need a trackable low but that's already a cyclone, but some waves with no future also become invests lol

Yeah I don't see anyone beating the Red Sox this year. Will probably be Cubs vs Sox for the series.
I think the Rockies are going to surprise people and make it to the World Series this year. I don’t think they win because I don’t think anyone from the NL will beat the powerhouse teams from the AL.

I think the Rockies are going to surprise people and make it to the World Series this year. I don’t think they win because I don’t think anyone from the NL will beat the powerhouse teams from the AL.
They are a good team as well. Guess it will depend on who gets hot at the right time.

Backbreaking loss in Braves country today. Going to be hard to recover from this one. 4 game road trip in Arizona starting tomorrow. Doesn’t look promising

22 years ago about this time I was losing power as Fran hit the NC coast. A long 8 hours later it would wind down. The next 10 days with no power would suck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Man, the SE forum at American is dead. There has been one post there in 15 hours on the tropics thread with Flo looking like it could be a threat to the east coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back