• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be making some changes tonight and tomorrow opening regarding this discussion . Thanks
I'm not sure about merging the parts but if majority favors it then it'll have to be that way. Too bad we can't have the option of seeing all topics on one page and the option of having what we see now. Probably harder to do than say.

I can start a poll or you can if you want. I don't think we have enough activity to cause a lot of congestion but up to you guys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
While things are relatively slow I say merge them, seems simpler to me unless archiving in wiki is complicated by it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure about merging the parts but if majority favors it then it'll have to be that way. Too bad we can't have the option of seeing all topics on one page and the option of having what we see now. Probably harder to do than say.
I can check

I'm thinking of petitioning the NHC to change the designation of "Invest" to "Possible Potential Tropical Cyclone". Anyone with me?

I'm thinking of petitioning the NHC to change the designation of "Invest" to "Possible Potential Tropical Cyclone". Anyone with me?

Might as well... so many people were arguing about the definition of an invest last night somewhere else. There is no real definition that I can figure out. Some have incredible model support, some have no future?

is there a site where I can get more specific information about ENSO history... like if a particular year's El Nino was west-based or east-based, etc? I can easily find sites that will show you the positive or negative values, but not the areas of concentration..

Why things are slow, I got a question: if you were having a midlife crisis automobile edition and were looking to really spend about 15-30k on a muscle car, no more than 4-5 years old, would you go -Camaro SS, Camaro ZL1, Mustang 5.0, or Challenger?
What I know is Camaro SS has about 400-425 HP, ZL1 stock comes with 660-680HP, not sure about Stang or Challenger?
I mean the ideal would probably be the Dodge Challenger Demon, which comes off the showroom floor with about 860HP, but runs North of 120k!:eek::eek:
Thoughts?
No car people in here?? I bet if I asked a Fortnite question, would’ve had 3 pages of response!:mad::(

Too many differing opinions. Find me a majority and I'll make it happen

Okay. Not sure why folks would not want it all in one forum. The tropical stuff is really happening only a couple months in fall, so it isn't going to clutter anything up.

Okay. Not sure why folks would not want it all in one forum. The tropical stuff is really happening only a couple months in fall, so it isn't going to clutter anything up.
I don't disagree, I think it would be fine. I also think though that if we are going to continue with our mindset that this forum is for the members we should have a majority before making decisions like this.

What does that mean sorry if im an idiot
SD said:
Too many differing opinions. Find me a majority and I'll make it happen
just a play on words ... make southern wx great again ... or, more succinctly, if it ain't broke, don't go to fixin' it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back