• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fireworks sure are lit in the tropics right at peak time this year. Went from basically nothing a couple weeks ago to nonstop model madness.

Last edited:
The fireworks sure are lit in the tropics right at peak time this year. Went from basically nothing a couple weeks ago to nonstop model madness.

I knew something was going to happen eventually(said it several times on the tropics board when it was dead) but yeah this is crazier than I was expecting

my nerves are shot after that game... not even happy about the win. Just feel spent, and abused.
I wish we would have lost after Dansby forgot
how to run the bases in the 10th. I genuinely would have been ok with a loss at that point

I'm starting to think the Goofus has a looping bias, who can forget this doozy from 2 years ago with Matthew.
lf000zz.gif

Damnit..drafted big Ben in fantasy but the weather in Cleveland is going to be brutal tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back