• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a great weekend! Dawgs beat USC, Clemsux narrowly missed being upset, tracking Flo, and today get to watch Panthers hammer the Cowboys!

I hope some of you SC and NC guys post pics and videos safety during this event. I will post pic from my location( probably mostly sunny with no wind from the 1st tee box.) be safe guys and girls, weather is only fun when you are not dead.

Poor Jim...

That said, I envy him. I'd give anything to be on the coast if/when Flo lands, but I can bet... Well, my life, that I wouldn't make it home. Way things are shaping up I may still have a front row seat from here in Pittsboro!
Ok this is funny

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I know I’m all alone in this thread but I have to say , over the last year we’ve gained some extremely knowledgeable members who are making great contributions during big events . It’s great to see new people jump right and contribute .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I’m all alone in this thread but I have to say , over the last year we’ve gained some extremely knowledgeable members who are making great contributions during big events . It’s great to see new people jump right and contribute .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're not alone here, and here's 100% concurrence ... ;)

I’ll be posting my pics of sunny skies and leaves rustling on the trees, with a slight NW breeze on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back