• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan/ND game is looking like a dud.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I’m pitching support to ND. I work with Brandon Wimbush’s mom. Meanwhile at the Louisville - Bama game, I’m smelling a beat down. The Auburn game today was plain sloppy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could Braves/Red Sox series next week be World Series preview?
I've thought of this the other day. Big win last night and hopefully can jump start our offense. Our pitching, especially starters lately, have been good, just offense having issues with moving runners over and getting them in and bunching hits together. I'm excited to see what they can do against Boston.

I wish the tropics board wasn't separate and there was just one board for all the weather discussion.

I wish the tropics board wasn't separate and there was just one board for all the weather discussion.
Ah the age old debate. I've said this in previous seasons you guys let us know what you want and we will accommodate. Personally I like 1 board given we are basically regional

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ah the age old debate. I've said this in previous seasons you guys let us know what you want and we will accommodate. Personally I like 1 board given we are basically regional

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Same here. Easier to keep it all on one instead of going back and forth.

I think you would get more discussion if you have a pinned tropical discussion on the main forum. I think it would be a good idea.

Acuña tied the single season franchise record for leadoff HR’s tonight. Tied Marquis Grissom with 7 #Legend

Why things are slow, I got a question: if you were having a midlife crisis automobile edition and were looking to really spend about 15-30k on a muscle car, no more than 4-5 years old, would you go -Camaro SS, Camaro ZL1, Mustang 5.0, or Challenger?
What I know is Camaro SS has about 400-425 HP, ZL1 stock comes with 660-680HP, not sure about Stang or Challenger?
I mean the ideal would probably be the Dodge Challenger Demon, which comes off the showroom floor with about 860HP, but runs North of 120k!:eek::eek:
Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back