• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7pm to 7am, 4 nights a week... ain't bad once you get used to it.. My bedroom is a dark cave so I can sleep during the day..

After the blizzard tonight and tomorrow I think Im done with winter. You cant beat getting a blizzard, -12 degrees, and 8 inches of snow all in the same winter.

I'd like to experience all three at once, here in Chattanooga.. probably impossible. Although we've have blizzard conditions(March 93), 8 inches of snow(multiple times) and -10 degrees(Feb 1899, Jan 66, Jan 85)...

what happened to warning points?

I removed them from people's member info because it was becoming a problem. I thought showing how many warning points someone had to everyone, would help. I was wrong.

The entire thing has to be redone & re thought out. Just know, the 25 point (2 day posting ban) is still implemented. You can view your warning points under your profile overview.

no it hasn't really snowed in Dallas yet :p
I agree, the mid south hasn’t got jack, I’m honeslty glad models are not showing anything the next two weeks, I prefer it, at least I know, this showing blizzards and things 5-10 days out is just a cruel joke.

Im watching Dan Satterfield on the news here in the Delmarva. Didnt he used to work for a station in AL ?

Columbia is totally blowing their chance. Next time there is moisture in the air it will be 33. Freezing for 2 weeks and nada to show for it.

okay, here's a weird (probably stupid) question.. does UHI effect just work at warming the surface, or does it penetrate higher into the atmosphere, above 925mb?

06z GFS is just a disappointment. I think we all need to take a two week break from weather-stalking and revisit after mid month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back