• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol my dad makes a killer tarte a la bouillie and my favorite part about it is still getting to to eat some of the cookie like batter for the crust before it's baked #stillakidatheart.

did you look at our DPs? We never got out of single digits. There was no way anything was getting to the ground in air that dry

did you look at our DPs? We never got out of single digits. There was no way anything was getting to the ground in air that dry
Yes, but Fort Mill, Rockingham and other areas near us had similar DPs and they still got something.

It's gonna take a good 2 weeks to reload; always does after events like this; plenty of winter left (north of Macon, anyway).

yeah I'm pretty sure the pattern will probably flip back to cold at least once before winter is over

As far as I'm concerned I'm not sure if I want to go through this again. I'd be perfectly fine if temps just stayed around average with some rain for the rest of winter.

With all the talk of warm ups, torches, heat waves, Armageddon ;), etc., When the pattern does RELAX, "It's all relative"; it appears that period will be just at seasonal or slightly above averages for a couple of weeks. However, going to seasonal from where we've been is going to feel warmer than it actually is.

I will personally pay for bricks counseling session after today . I really think he and my wife would get along great. Brick knows he is one of my favorites but man he's had a wild day of emotions

Did someone say counseling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the last month Ive seen the biggest snow in the last 25 years, the coldest temp in my lifetime (-12), and maybe a blizzard now ?

In the last month Ive seen the biggest snow in the last 25 years, the coldest temp in my lifetime (-12), and maybe a blizzard now ?
Still nothing like being at home and missing 3 fantasy storms in a row, and one that gives Savannah biggest snow in like 100 years! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back