• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days ago 18Z GFS was showing mid-20's down here; today's 18Z - barely bottoms at 45º - models will show what in 48 hours?
Read your indices ....

....and watch the JB video to get a real life feel for why this is so difficult - even for a pro

bottom line is Falcons played not to lose. Game plan changed at halftime to more of a zone defense just like my steelers and it doesn't work against Brady. On offense Falcons needed to work clock more than trying to run up tempo when up 28-3. When all said and done they got out coached.
So should Haley go or not? I'm pretty happy with Tomlin, but the OC play calling this year was frustrating more often than not. I know Ben gets to call some but Haley calls most. Shame to waste what's left of his career on shoddy OC game planning.

too damn much football and food yesterday, and too much leftover food from the party last night (burp) -- next big thing is what?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

summer ... LOL

too damn much football and food yesterday, and too much leftover food from the party last night (burp) -- next big thing is what?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

summer ... LOL
The Oscars.

The Southeast weather forum commented "I would settle for a paste bomb..." What is a paste bomb? Is that like a large dumping of wet snow from an ULL? Just curious.

The Southeast weather forum commented "I would settle for a paste bomb..." What is a paste bomb? Is that like a large dumping of wet snow from an ULL? Just curious.
That is correct

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It's getting so winter here has more tornado outbreaks than winter storms.

Even though we're not getting snow i'm rooting for the NE to get dumped on. I'll be living vicariously through them, watching webcams, etc.

A couple of things truly impress me about the membership here: grammar and spelling; another is the good sense of humor. All are attributes I especially enjoy given my "day job".
Just want to say again - Thanks, all!

A couple of things truly impress me about the membership here: grammar and spelling; another is the good sense of humor. All are attributes I especially enjoy given my "day job".
Just want to say again - Thanks, all!
If there's one thing I can't stand it's bad spelling and grammar. I see it on facebook all the time and it makes me wonder if people even went past 5th grade.

If there's one thing I can't stand it's bad spelling and grammar. I see it on facebook all the time and it makes me wonder if people even went past 5th grade.
and other boards, not to name any, of course ...
this place is, for lack of a better word, "mature" in a very particular way
OK - off the high horse now ... LOL

insecurity runs high on the east coast

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Well it could be the east coast but it might not. It just depends on which version you choose now it's nationwide

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back