• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to take a break from watching the models for a few days. My blood pressure is too high to be only thirty years old and this winter isn't helping.

Me thinks my area may be in trouble with some nasty shenanigans if gefs is remotely correct of late. i'll pass.

I hope it snows for a lot of people between now and 1/10. If it doesn't this place will go full Chernobyl when the pattern looks like dung

I am going to go out on a limb and say we don't transition to a terrible pattern for a large portion of the rest of the winter. I could definitely see a week or two hiatus, but think this winter is going to end up quite a bit colder than most were thinking during the fall (and even now). Watch the Weeklies come around to that in the next couple of weeks!

I am going to go out on a limb and say we don't transition to a terrible pattern for a large portion of the rest of the winter. I could definitely see a week or two hiatus, but think this winter is going to end up quite a bit colder than most were thinking during the fall (and even now). Watch the Weeklies come around to that in the next couple of weeks!
I hope you are right

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NWS is saying the rain will change to snow tomorrow and an inch possible. Another chance of snow on Sunday with another inch or two possible.

My dad is 77, memory not exactly what it used to be but neither is mine lol, anyway go up to his house last night, fired up the wood stove in his shop and played corn hole for about 2 1/2 hours... old buzzard beat me half the time. Hope I'm still tossing corn hole bags at 77!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CR,
Just one thing I gotta say ...

default_mapsnow.gif

For a change of pace, I'd be OK if the GEFS was off. Most of the time, what it's been showing is full blown ice most likely and I don't want any of that.

I know some people say they dont want an ice storm but a lot of those same people would be jealous if they are getting a cold rain and 20 miles away they are getting ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back