• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forsyth county Georgia. Not far from Dahlonega. No model just being pessimistic. It is the banter thread

Y'all. I just got back from putting gas in the RZR. West GA better have some white stuff on the ground! Hahahahaha.. and I ain't working tomorrow so time to drink a few.

3 inches in College Station though... I mean I know the sun has been down but I'm impressed lol

im never optimistic when it comes to snow but im hopeful. I joke around and act like im optimistic but deep down i know how these things usually turn out.
Being as I lived with snow for 20 ish years.. I hate the stuff. I have a secret that none of these guys know.. my in-laws moved down here from Ohio in August. We are destined for a snow event this winter.

which will be deepest the best snow from this storm or the pileup in this thread from the snow Shawn has thrown in here?

It seems to be snowing for everyone on this website. Neat.
which will be deepest the best snow from this storm or the pileup in this thread from the snow Shawn has thrown in here?

I just checked on my phone; it doesn't work on the mobile phone browser! :| Only half of our readers can see it!

I think about moving north quite often so yes it's that serious;)

I do also especially after a winter like last. I couldn’t believe how warm last winter was and I literally saw Fluries like twice I think. Never had less then 2 inches of snow before last season and I was so pissed off I was seriously looking at houses up in Ohio and Wisconsin. I probably will move north one day as I absolutely love frigid weather.

I was just mentioning the thought of there maybe being snow when I headed to Northwest Georgia...didn't realize that at the very least I'm going to end up riding through and seeing snow that happened the day before. I'm good. It was a thought and it may be true.

I'll be happy for my friends in central and south Alabama if they score some snow tomorrow.
But I can't lie...I'm really jealous.
Sitting at 37/29 here just wishing the snow returns to show farther and farther north in Mississippi.

I'll be happy for my friends in central and south Alabama if they score some snow tomorrow.
But I can't lie...I'm really jealous.
Sitting at 37/29 here just wishing the snow returns to show farther and farther north in Mississippi.
No need to fret. Winter hasnt even started yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back