• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I get established and comfortable in the field I'm going to go into, I plan on moving but I don't know when that'll be and it won't be out of Georgia. When I was younger I thought I'd move north to see more snow, but now I think it'll just be to North Georgia (and no, that does not mean Atlanta).

Once I get established and comfortable in the field I'm going to go into, I plan on moving but I don't know when that'll be and it won't be out of Georgia. When I was younger I thought I'd move north to see more snow, but now I think it'll just be to North Georgia (and no, that does not mean Atlanta).
I love the Dawson/Lumpkin county area. I like Dawsonville. Its growing yet its far enough from Atlanta to not have any major traffic.

some weird comments here.. I talk to myself all the time.. Nothing remotely 'psycho' about it. Now, I've worked with the mentally ill, and babbling incoherently to yourself is certainly a sign of issues. Also, I talk to my dog too. Sue me.

I'm glad the models look like ----. I hope we get a nice ridge for the rest of winter, I'm done before it starts

Absolutelty gorgeous snow....already an inch in less than an hour in Calera. Everything is blanketed..

I cant believe texas and Mississippi was able to get more than one inch of snow and my area is gonna to struggle to get a snowflake. FacePalm

It really is frustrating to see places further south get snow before here. I never understood why it's so hard to get snow here. You'd think the Triangle would be far enough north with the temps and close enough to the coast for the coastal systems to get a good snow every year. But instead of it being simple it seems we always have to be just lucky.

The warm nose has been a real thorn in our side here for the past decade it seems.

Man this one hurts. Its one thing to miss to the north I'm used to that but to miss to the southeast...

Its in the single digits out to the northwest and not a thing to show for it

I'm glad the models look like ----. I hope we get a nice ridge for the rest of winter, I'm done before it starts
I hear you and I'm trying not to....
dc6ac0b1c5317da64c22d904f2a0d555.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back