• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

snku_acc.us_ma.png

The temps after this storm will be crazy on the gfs. 1040 high to the north and snow cover hello single digits

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

If y'all go back and look at all the Ensemble member individually, while the OPS have been going crazy, the Ensembles never lost this solution and slowly but surely have been coming to an agreement

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

One of my screaming children should be waking me up from this dream any second now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I'm trying so hard not to get too excited, been burned too many times, but that is sweet to look at!

I won't be able to handle this drama for the next few days, especially being so close haha. My only wish is to get a inch or 2 and hope we get lucky and get that low to go further south.

Deltadog03 link said:
[quote author=metwannabe link=topic=80.msg7001#msg7001 date=1483373494]
Even if the lp is a tick north this run it looks colder and as Delta just mentioned oh boy that HP!  This should end very good

ya, the CAD areas are going to win SUPER this run...
[/quote]

The good thing about N GA is whenever there is CAD in play (especially strong classical CAD), we always have a chance for more as we stay colder longer.

This is a good place to be this far out...but I wouldn't be surprised if the accumulating snow winds up just north of Bham...still plenty of time though

Storm5 link said:
I've been off work for two weeks. Looks like I'll physically be back at work tomorrow but it's clear this will be my 3rd week in a row where nothing gets accomplished

#zeroproduction

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I hope you're boss isn't a lurker lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy cow, and just think we have 3/4 more days to see final model solution. I can really see this ramp up more for central Alabama, central MS

Back