• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

I have a major question. Do I buy the snow sled from Costco or not? I know it would be an epic jinx move but I'm so tempted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This run is scary for me down here..going to be an epic ZR fest...maybe some snow/sleet early...then to rain and then back to snow...Although, GFS never really gets me above 35...after being below freezing..

ATLWxFan link said:
I have a major question. Do I buy the snow sled from Costco or not? I know it would be an epic jinx move but I'm so tempted.

Meh I would.  You can't really jinx the weather. You might want to wait to see if something else agrees first though

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

ATLWxFan link said:

to quote jonas miller "you do not"

ATLWxFan link said:

I will ban you lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We are actually closer in time than 4 or 5 days, the key is the evolution out west which takes place earlier in the model runs

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Guests!  Your better go register!  Things are looking good, and you don't want to get locked out....join us!  Much to learn there is.....

Deltadog03 link said:
This run is scary for me down here..going to be an epic ZR fest...maybe some snow/sleet early...then to rain and then back to snow...Although, GFS never really gets me above 35...after being below freezing..
Very scary run for us Chris!

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=ATLWxFan link=topic=80.msg7057#msg7057 date=1483374145]

I will ban you lol

[/quote]
No sled. Will use trash can lids.

ee6e5e068f2513d4e4c565618c731447.jpg

d69fb6dcfe0ccde38d02df4eea8302ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Lol this tweet from Alan...

The 12z GFS is so big for many areas, the internet weather police would likely arrest me if i showed the snow map.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

whatalife link said:
[quote author=Deltadog03 link=topic=80.msg7058#msg7058 date=1483374183]
Very scary run for us Chris!

[/quote]

Yea needs to come back south. I want no part of ice. Sleet sure but not ice. Onto the Euro.....

ATLWxFan link said:
[quote author=Storm5 link=topic=80.msg7065#msg7065 date=1483374294]
[quote author=ATLWxFan link=topic=80.msg7057#msg7057 date=1483374145]

I will ban you lol

[/quote]
No sled. Will use trash can lids.

[/quote]
Car hoods work best...you can fit a lot more people

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Back