• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

I don't think it's gonna cut...this may be a big dog

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

metwannabe link said:
[quote author=Storm5 link=topic=80.msg6960#msg6960 date=1483372769]
[quote author=SD link=topic=80.msg6952#msg6952 date=1483372633]
More spacing between the lead wave versus 6z..need to see what happens with the next wave heading south out of the NW territories. The cmc and euro are stronger with this versus the gfs

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
still a little flat . would like to see a little more tilt at this point

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Our energy actually closed off one contour, so it's stronger but also I fear this one might actually go north.... not sure I like where it's headed or not.
[/quote]
It'll be OK once that energy along the BC coast falls into the trough off the west coast it should amplify ridging along the coast and throughv the Rockies which should help direct this SE

whatalife link said:
[quote author=ForsythSnow link=topic=80.msg6961#msg6961 date=1483372776]
[quote author=whatalife link=topic=80.msg6953#msg6953 date=1483372642]
Prepare for glory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You say that every run. Lol
[/quote]
I think you have me confused with someone else...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

I think that's accu's line.

SD link said:
[quote author=metwannabe link=topic=80.msg6964#msg6964 date=1483372833]
[quote author=Storm5 link=topic=80.msg6960#msg6960 date=1483372769]
[quote author=SD link=topic=80.msg6952#msg6952 date=1483372633]
More spacing between the lead wave versus 6z..need to see what happens with the next wave heading south out of the NW territories. The cmc and euro are stronger with this versus the gfs

still a little flat . would like to see a little more tilt at this point

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[/quote]

Our energy actually closed off one contour, so it's stronger but also I fear this one might actually go north.... not sure I like where it's headed or not.
[/quote]
It'll be OK once that energy along the BC coast falls into the trough off the west coast it should amplify ridging along the coast and throughv the Rockies which should help direct this SE

[/quote]
Yep happening on next frame haha....  still get the nice appetizer Thursday too

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gfs is keeping the wave around the Canadian vortex well northeast. This should give this shortwave the ability to stay much more consolidated....big dog goes woof

lol...told you guys a couple days ago to give it 24 to 48 and we could see something go woof

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

This might** end up really good....CAD high in place...actually gets a little stronger, energy digging good down into OK....

Back