• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

On the move...Little further south is possible and would give more of us winter precip IMO

More spacing between the lead wave versus 6z..need to see what happens with the next wave heading south out of the NW territories. The cmc and euro are stronger with this versus the gfs

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Nope, that high isn't going to drop, we are going to get gold again!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

SD link said:
More spacing between the lead wave versus 6z..need to see what happens with the next wave heading south out of the NW territories. The cmc and euro are stronger with this versus the gfs

still a little flat . would like to see a little more tilt at this point

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All the NC peeps on the other board are not liking this run. I assume that is a good thing. haha

Storm5 link said:
[quote author=SD link=topic=80.msg6952#msg6952 date=1483372633]

still a little flat . would like to see a little more tilt at this point

[/quote]

Our energy actually closed off one contour, so it's stronger but also I fear this one might actually go north.... not sure I like where it's headed or not. 

Maybe a 1-2" overnight thursday into friday morning for NC    hr 96 is starting to really dig down through 4 corners.

FLO link said:
All the NC peeps on the other board are not liking this run. I assume that is a good thing. haha
remember what's good for some areas is bad for others

ForsythSnow link said:
[quote author=whatalife link=topic=80.msg6953#msg6953 date=1483372642]
Prepare for glory!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You say that every run. Lol
[/quote]
I think you have me confused with someone else...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back