• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Model similarities between the 12z CMC and 12z Euro...going with what I said earlier. A blend of CMC and Euro. Nice!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

SFC low looks like its about to move into NC FL...  looks too warm verbatim again, but its a big improvement on temps...further south this run..but wow its VERY close.

That was really close to being an amazing miller A  Almost perfect track...my guess precipitation would be further inland as well, and maybe a touch colder.

Deltadog03 link said:
That was really close to being an amazing miller A  Almost perfect track...my guess precipitation would be further inland as well, and maybe a touch colder.
I bet the EPS are going to have a good look to them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deltadog03 link said:
SFC low looks like its about to move into NC FL...  looks too warm verbatim again, but its a big improvement on temps...further south this run..but wow its VERY close.
What's the surface temps looking like? The Euro should trend colder.

Deltadog03 link said:
About 50 mi north on that track...and this board would have lit up

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

tellicowx link said:
[quote author=Deltadog03 link=topic=80.msg6196#msg6196 date=1483295354]
About 50 mi north on that track...and this board would have lit up

[/quote]
NW trend shall save us at 0Z! :)

whatalife link said:
[quote author=Deltadog03 link=topic=80.msg6196#msg6196 date=1483295354]
I bet the EPS are going to have a good look to them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]Agree!  Fingers crossed!

I said it yesterday...one of these OPs was gonna spit out a Big Dog...thought this was gonna be it. Had the track anyway.

NorthGAWinterWx link said:
[quote author=Deltadog03 link=topic=80.msg6194#msg6194 date=1483295228]
What's the surface temps looking like? The Euro should trend colder.

[/quote]

Looking forward to seeing what the precipitation and temperature maps show . Definitely an improvement on the Euro at this stage. Appreciate all the PBP by the experts!

bouncycorn link said:
Too warm? This run is suppressed... Again... but big differences from 00z, which essentially cut through central ga.
This isn't suppressed....it's almost the exact track you want for a board wide event

Back