• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Euro about to run. Im gonna say its stays more of the same, and we stay in a battle

GFS has been consistent the past couple of days. But it also showed over a foot of snow here a couple days ago, and then did it's going south and back north dance.

Will the Euro having many holding hands or raising pitch forks...

SoutheastRidge said:
Boy if the GFS ends up being wrong on this it would be a huge setback for that model and I dont think I would ever trust it again

yeah especially since it has been so consistent. if it turns out to be wrong... then it has been consistently wrong... and is therefore garbage

mydoortotheworld said:
SoutheastRidge said:
Boy if the GFS ends up being wrong on this it would be a huge setback for that model and I dont think I would ever trust it again

yeah especially since it has been so consistent. if it turns out to be wrong... then it has been consistently wrong... and is therefore garbage
If it verifies does that mean we should never trust the Euro again since it is showing the opposite?

Xtreme weather said:
Will the Euro having many holding hands or raising pitch forks...
lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

here comes the euro

I made a mistake a looked at the 12z NAM raw for BHM, depressing...but also I remember what this past weekend looked like at times and we got 3" of rain

Anyone else having problems posting pictures from Tapatalk? I wanted to post the latest update from Nashville.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mydoortotheworld said:
SoutheastRidge said:

It actually changed significantly Monday night so it's only been consistent for a day

I really hope Corey got his dancing on today

Will the snow they are talking about for norther Alabama,N Ga. and Ten Thursday night
. effect anything

FLO said:
mydoortotheworld said:
SoutheastRidge said:

If it verifies does that mean we should never trust the Euro again since it is showing the opposite?

Euro will be hard to budge from its throne after it nailed Hurricane Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy on our board posted this. Sorry if it was already posted here.

SoutheastRidge said:

You do know that models are guidance and not forecasts?   They are tools one uses to make a forecast, they are not gospel.

I think this storm has sped up! Aren't most models showing a Friday daytime start, esp AL, GA

ATLWxFan said:
FLO said:
mydoortotheworld said:
SoutheastRidge said:

Euro will be hard to budge from its throne after it nailed Hurricane Sandy.

Hurricanes and winter storms are two different things

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tarheel1 said:
I think this storm has sped up! Aren't most models showing a Friday daytime start, esp AL, GA

Watch it roll in right around rush hour for ATL.  Gonna be taking MARTA on Friday one way or the other.

bouncycorn said:
WPC says toss the ukie
they are tossing the 00z run. not the ukie in general

Tarheel1 said:
It has sped up some, less interaction with the northern stream.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Back