• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Remember guys and ladies, the cold air will start settling in here before the low comes in. The Euro should not be warm at surface. That's why I'm blending the CMC with snowfall amounts and temps, the CMC and GFS agree with a colder solution.

NorthGAWinterWx said:
Remember guys and ladies, the cold air will start settling in here before the low comes in. The Euro should not be warm at surface. That's why I'm blending the CMC with snowfall amounts and temps, the CMC and GFS agree with a colder solution.

This

The last day of runs have not been good for the few of us up here in northern Tennessee. But the latest run of the euro did get us a little closer and actually gives middle and southern middle Tennessee some decent snow. Who knows though,with a northern trend I could be in the jackpot zone in a few runs. I will say this though. This has been one crazy storm to follow and hopefully we can get a board wide snow event out of this system when it's all said and done.

EPS Mean and control thru 90
a48ca378a7434034c8f2b7a9cc067e52.jpg
a66bc50d183a29217c07c251e006d45d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deltadog03 said:
So who do believe, euro or the rest of the world  lol

Hard not to believe the King Chris!! I havent looked back at all the post im curious to your thoughts about the Euro 12z

The EPS looks like it has a little better handle on temps and precip to me...I'm betting the details (low pressure and the like) are similar to the Euro.

Back