• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

MayberryWx said:
Webberweather53 said:
Yea as Larry & Brick said. the UKMET looks amazing for the I-85 corridor from Atlanta to Richmond

Agreed.  The UKMET is quite reliable in this range.
That would probably be a "rain changing to snow" for those south of I-85 with the low so close to the coast and tracking over north Florida, wouldn't you think?

there are 3 or 4 gefs members that support the op the rest are hits. some light but hits

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MBell said:
Yeah the subscribe thing is very annoying...how do you stop it?  My phones keeps blowing up.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same with me, when l got to the office l had 57 emails from this web site. Can someone help us?

MBell said:
Yeah the subscribe thing is very annoying...how do you stop it?  My phones keeps blowing up.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My phone has also blown up - cant get anything done on it!  Maybe delete the App and start over?

try going to User CP then edit options on the left side. change your default subscription to "Do not subscribe"

e997aeae9c3a9cfad7f3419ad9d491a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey, SD or storm, I'm just reminding, storm said last night the quote noticatcations will be enabled today

Back