• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Shawn said:
Well, this run is even further south with the Wintry.  This is a case where the NW trend can help many when we get closer.  I see ice/mix towards southern ms/al this run so far.

yep further south. do you think this will trend northwest?

Storm5 said:
not sure how this isn't a euro trend, more iteration , further south and weaker

check, ch eck ,check

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

definite trend toward euro and it started trending at the 18z but some couldn't see through clown map glasses.

But that's not the end of the world now give us the usually dreaded NW trend...

The 850's look OK, but 2m temps are warmer this run as well. Surface is above freezing Saturday afternoon/evening for MS-AL-GA.

CAE gets good snow on this run again for my SC guys wondering.

ugly...two nights in a row with bad 0Z, though it has potential
15879246_1539992166028436_1967875490_n.png

metwannabe said:
Storm5 said:

check, ch eck ,check

definite trend toward euro and it started trending at the 18z but some couldn't see through clown map glasses.

But that's not the end of the world now give us the usually dreaded NW trend...

Well that was def a tough run, plenty of time left in the game though.

Not a bad run...I noticed the CMC is coming in a little better...a little more separation through hr 84

I'll gladly take a run like this and run, it apparently shows no ice here...rather not have to deal with ice and a weaker and further south system means no ice here.

Hopefully the UKMET holds it's ground as it's apparently been similar to this.

People are way too negative about that run. Still gives a lot of people winter weather, and gives room for NW trend. Still 4 days out!!!

2-4 for most of Georgia maybe.... I'm not complaining but the trend is worrisome

Storm5 said:

check, ch eck ,check

agreed!!  step in euro directions...

Back