• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/26-1/28 Winter Storm Potential

Depends on how involved the northern stream is. That 06z FV3 run amped up pretty good and was cold all the way to the coast.

View attachment 12390

Maybe so, but that track is historically very bad for Central AL and most of GA. I'd love to see that verify though and if we can amp at the right time, it's possible as several of the EPS members yesterday had the same idea.

Seeing a very interesting trend on the FV3. The small shortwave over Texas before the one we are watching is trending slower each run. If our shortwave and that one phase it could change things down the road.

This thing really still has a chance. The players are all on the field and the potential I not yet dead. Everyone needs to just hold on and let it play out. The only storm I ever saw that don’t waffle all over the place on a hit was Jan 2010. That sucker locked in on all models 5-6 days out. Ever other winner followed a script similar to this so don’t giv up yet.

Seeing a very interesting trend on the FV3. The small shortwave over Texas before the one we are watching is trending slower each run. If our shortwave and that one phase it could change things down the road.

702e40b6d7c6f343d747ce2d7642cd4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back